Our membership fees are £35 per annum for full senior members, which includes affiliation to Welsh Athletics.
We also offer second-claim membership for those already affiliated to Welsh Athletics at £14 and Social membership for those wish to be associated with the club but do not wish to run, also at £14.
The membership year runs from 1st April to the 31st March.
Benefits to Individual Registered Welsh Athletics Athletes:
- Insurance cover to protect you whilst you take part in the sport.
- Every registered member will be issued with a unique registration number and access to an individual profile on the UK registration system.
- An individual athlete profile linked to the Power of 10 / Run Britain.
- All registered members receive £10 off entry to the Cardiff University Cardiff Half Marathon. In addition, affiliated club registered members also receive a £2 discount on race entry fees across a number of licenced road race events.
- You will be eligible for discounted coaching courses fees when accessing the formal coach education pathway. (Leadership in Running Fitness, Coaching Assistant, Athletics Coach and Coach in Running Fitness qualification).
- Welsh Athletics also provides a year-round competition programme across all disciplines, all age groups, all ability levels and all regions. Club members are eligible to compete at championship events (regional and national) as well as international opportunities (as appropriate).
- All registered members also receive a 10% discount at Run and Become and 10% discount at Moti Running Store
- Access to national and regional events, seminars, conferences and technical workshops which support coaches, officials, athletes and volunteers across the sport.
- Eligibility for offers from British Athletics events.
- You will also receive (optional) regular newsletters and updates from Welsh Athletics keeping you up to date with the latest news stories and developments across the sport.
Download in pdf format by clicking either of the following options:
Once completed please email to our membership secretary Sian Jenkins.
Alternatively contact Sian Jenkins directly on Facebook.